Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

WW2 Airsofting: A La Francaise

Please excuse my, probably incorrect, use of French in the title but there is a reason for it

One of my interests is WW2 airsofting and I am a member of a forum dedicated to the promotion of this particular sub-genre of the airsofting hobby, WW2 Airsoft Community Forum

Whilst browsing through some of the latest threads the other day I came across one posted by a chap going by the name of Yohan, a Frenchman living near Paris, who posted some pictures and videos of himself and some of the folks he plays with, enjoying a game of WW2 airsoft, and rather good I thought they were, too

So much so, I decided to share some of them with you, with Yohan's kind permission of course. So, enjoy!






I love these black and white effect shots.Very atmospheric. Takes you right back. Well, almost!

A very 'together' looking unit, this! A big thumbs up to you









As I've already said on the forum, it would be great to hook up with you guys for a game sometime, either on your soil or ours. Hopefully, that will come to pass. Bonsoir mes amis

No comments: