Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Airsoft Tour of Duty: AAF!

Howdie one and all. It's been a few days since my last post and we are rapidly approaching the end of the month. I'm bringing September to a close with a couple of quickies, the first of which is a reminder, on the off chance that you might have forgotten, that next Saturday Gunman Midlands, aka The Grange, will play host to the next Airsoft Arms Fair



Unfortunately I won't be able to go along to this event as I'll be shooting at my regular club site [Fireball Squadron] which has its monthly open skirmish on the very same day! Ho hum! If it's anything like the last two AAF's I've been to then it will be an event well worth making the journey for so if you haven't already been to one, book yourself in and take a look

Further details are available if you click the following link: http://www.airsoftarmsfair.com/

No comments: