Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

A Bit of Social History

To paraphrase the man behind Solaris International, not the kind of thing I usually play [post about], but I like it anyway!

A very good friend of mine has recently set up his own YouTube channel, which I have already plugged and provided a link to lower down in the sidebar of this page

Unashamedly, I have decided to plug it again and to provide you with four short videos to take a look at. They aren't about comedy and, as the filmmaker himself states quite clearly in the credits, the person featured in the videos isn't an actress, the videos aren't shot on a set, and there isn't a script, all there is is one dear old lady and her memories of life in Birmingham and the Black Country

Please feel free to spread the word and share them with your friends and family



I hope you enjoy these clips and can share them with others who might find them equally interesting and informative

No comments: