Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

John Jenkins Designs: Due In December


Only the other day I splashed out on only my second purchase to date of JJD figures. The service I received from JJDUK was nothing short of fantastic. We communicated at length via email and having paid for the items through the website late on the night of 3rd December I was delighted when my wife informed me, not long after 11am on Friday 5th, that 'a huge parcel was lying in the porch' when she returned home from collecting our little lad from nursery

I'm looking forward to laying all the figures out, together with a number of diorama pieces, on the shelf reserved for the purpose not long after I finish work for the Yuletide festivities. What a treat! Pictures will be posted here shortly after

In the mean time, feast your eyes on the latest offerings from John right here. Enjoy!





Happy Hunting! 

No comments: