Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

Announcement!

Hello there

Just over one week into February and this is my first post of 2015, aside from the New Year message posted at the beginning of January. Work commitments and other 'stuff' have conspired to get in the way of me blogging quite as much as I would have liked

Sadly, I have been forced to curtail my blogging exploits in order to concentrate on other things but I don't want to give up completely. Therefore I have reached a compromise with myself and decided to keep my blogging more personal, ie focused on my own collection and collecting interests

To all those who have stumbled across the blog so far, I hope you found something of interest, and to all of those who will come across it in the future, I hope the same will prove to be true

Happy Hunting!

No comments: