Pages

Saturday 21 May 2011

If you like your toy soldiers glossy; part 3!

Yes, I know, I'm going to have to come up with a new title for this section of the blog. Something tells me it could well be a regular feature!

My thanks again to Martin at Beau Geste UK for supplying the information in the form of a slick, to the point newsletter so, without further ado, here it is:

Dear All

Please find attached the second instalment of my Beau Geste UK Newsletter for your information and attention. I really hope that you find something of interest in this edition of the newsletter or the UK stock list which you can find by following the link from the Beau Geste website

I would welcome any comments that you might have on the content of the newsletter. Can you also please let me know if you don’t want to receive further information about future figure releases from Beau Geste and their subsidiary companies so that I can remove your email details from this distribution list

Best Wishes & Kind Regards

Martin Ainscough

Beau Geste UK






No comments: