Pages

Thursday 7 July 2011

A Great BIG 'Thank You'



Hi everyone. I know this isn't a post about toy soldiers, airsofting, reenacting, wargaming or militaria collecting but, I hope you can forgive me

The blog has been running for less than a year and earlier today, according to the 'official' Blogger stats counter, it registered a little over 5,000 page views. I know this isn't huge, and hardly anything to write home about when compared with many other blogs out there, but I thought it was a tiny milestone worth celebrating

So, I'd just like to thank anyone who has taken the time to read any part of what I've put up here, or listen to any of the mixes I've uploaded to Soundcloud. I hope you've found something useful and/or entertaining here and, what's more, I hope you continue to do so

Thanks for your support

No comments: