Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

Latest Additions: Part 2

Shortly before Christmas I also purchased the following. Again, all recently retired sets from K and C, this time picked up from Mike and the team at King and Country UK

The flag bearer, together with the SS officer and his young HJ son, will all feature as part of the Liebstandarte parade scene I already have set up, and have featured before in previous posts. The plan for the street poster drum is to have it as a feature of the Berlin street scene along with the bill posters and advertising hoarding which I already have













The Berlin street scene diorama is one of the projects I'm really looking forward to developing over the course of the year, and I'll be posting about it as it progresses. Until next time.....

No comments: