Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Airsoft Equipment: Gorgeous Gun!

I took a trip down to my local airsoft site earlier today to pick up some cash from the sale of one or two guns and as I walked into the shop, there on top of one of the clothing display stands was something I've been waiting to see arrive on the market for quite a while now

I was looking at an airsoft version of an iconic light machine gun of the second world war, the German MG34. If, like me, you've had your head in the sand recently when it comes to airsoft, and you've yet to learn of the release of this formidable WW2 replica weapon, then you might want to 'read' on. To be honest, there's not a lot here to read but there's a video clip and some piccies and if you want to actually read some more rather than simply drool over your keyboard, then go to the manufacturer's website or look it up on one of the forums. Enjoy!

 uk.redwolfairsoft.com








       



       

No comments: