Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

New Kid on the Block



This news comes via the March London Toy Soldier Show, via the latest edition of Toy Soldier Collector and so for many of you it may not even be news. Hey, for all I know you may already have heard of these fellas and so it definitely won't be news to you, which ever way you cut it

Suffice to say, however, it was news to me and so I thought I'd post about it. The latest edition of TSC carries an article about the most recent LTSS and one of the photos features a Persian warrior from the days of Alexander the Great, mounted on a camel. The accompanying copy informs you that the figure was part of a display featuring figures from a 'new' Russian manufacturer by the name of 'Ages Historical Collection'

A few clicks on the trusty computer keyboard led me to their website, where I discovered that the company started back in 2002. From what I can gather, they don't have a UK dealer or distributor but they do ship worldwide and some of their figures look very nice indeed. Why not take a look and see for yourself




The Persian camel rider mentioned earlier

There's lots more to see at on their website, dare I say something for everyone, so well worth a look

Happy hunting!

www.ages-collection.ru/en

No comments: