Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Latest Additions: LAH on Parade

It's been a while since I last got round to posting about the latest additions to my collection so here goes with three in a row, starting off with a handful of figures and a couple of columns for two of my LAH displays

LAH man presenting arms. I added two of these to my Nuremberg display and one more to my 'barracks' display both shown below


LAH man at attention. A total of four of these have been added to my Nuremberg display


These simple yet striking columns look very effective as part of the Nuremberg parade scene



The Nuremberg parade scene. Some way off being completed but it's coming along. If you're wondering where the other two men at attention are hiding then the answer is I've placed them standing guard at the entrances to the podium, facing outwards at the top of the staircases

The additional figure is the one to the left of the officer




Happy hunting!

No comments: