Pages

Thursday 21 April 2011

An APB for Stephen Porter

A German infantryman, painted by Stephen Porter
Some years ago I came across a figure painter by the name of Stephen Porter and I bought some WW2 German infantry figures he had painted. At the time, he had a presence on ebay where he was known as 'oboandco' and I went on to commission a number of figures from him. Sad to say, for one reason or another, I lost contact with him and try as I might I haven't been able to get back in touch, the last known email address I have for him no longer seems to be working

So, if you're Stephen Porter and you're currently reading this, or if you know of a figure painter by that name and think he might be the man I'm after, please get in touch. You can reach me through the blog, or via email: richardschulze1944@yahoo.co.uk

I'd very much like to commission more of his work which, I'm sure you'll agree, is simple, in the sense of being unfussy, yet incredibly effective. I have included shots of a selection of the figures he has already done for me

More 28mm WW2 Germans



A selection of 28mm WW2 German Fallschirmjagers


Three 28mm New Kingdom Egyptian command stands, based up for a Games Workshop Ancients rule set


Some 15mm Battlefront Germans call up some heavy support for their infantry assault in the shape of a Tiger 1 and an Elefant tank destroyer
If you can be of any help at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Thank you

No comments: