Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

Simply Soldiers Update



Hello there one and all

It's coming up to a year now since I started this little project, and I've thoroughly enjoyed doing it. I'd just like to thank everyone who has taken the time to have a look and hopefully find something they have enjoyed reading or looking at



A few days ago the stats counter informed me that we had passed the 10,000 page views milestone, a figure I frankly didn't even imagine we would reach inside of a year, so once again I thank you, from the bottom of my.....




Just in case you were wondering, I have absolutely no intention of giving up and as soon as I've finished this little thank you I will be compiling a few more toy soldier posts to put up over the next day or two


Thanks again, and happy reading!

No comments: