Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Beau Geste Digest

Hi there. It's been quite a while since I posted an update from Beau Geste but here's a copy of the latest email which landed in my inbox a couple of weeks or so ago

Hi everyone,

It's been a while without new releases. I had eye surgery (which went perfectly) and we are moving our studio to a new place so I haven't had much time to sculpt lately. So I decided to release the bands of those sets which don't have the usual one, and that you have been asking for quite a while now. Here are the new five WWI military bands that you have suggested and have been waiting for







 
As usual, you can also see the new releases in our 'New Sets' section

Visit the whole World War I Catalog and the Military Bands page 

I'm back to sculpting and working on a few new sets, Durbar and WWI, and a new elephant. I'll be back with more news soon

Take care



Ana Donzino
www.beau-geste.com
www.honourbound.com
www.beau-geste.com/SouthLands/nten01.htm
www.beau-geste.com/newtoy/four_feathers/nten01.htm
www.lauracuello.com.ar

Glad to hear the eye surgery went well, and good to see you're back in business getting stuck into some new sets

Happy hunting!

No comments: