Pages

Friday 28 December 2012

Warfare: Merry Christmas

It's fast approaching the end of December and sad to say I've been suffering with a really nasty cold and cough over the past few days. So much so I haven't felt inclined to do very much apart from sleep and dose myself up to the eyeballs with painkillers and glucose syrup. Thankfully, I'm starting to feel a little more human once again and am taking the opportunity to do a bit of catching up with news and announcements I have neglected to post about over the past couple of weeks

Apologies for failing to post a Christmas greeting. I sincerely hope you all had an enjoyable day and that dear old Santa brought you everything you wished for. He brought me a few new additions to my humble collection and I will be sharing those with you in the not too distant future, all being well

On the subject of Christmas greetings, here's what landed in my inbox a little while ago from the team behind Warfare Magazine





Happy reading!

No comments: