Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

LAH, LAH, LAH!

The full results of my poll are now in, however, I'm not entirely sure what they tell me. The number of people who responded was disappointingly small, just 16, nevertheless, I'd like to thank those people who participated and hopefully it gave you something to ponder over

The two options selected least from the nine on offer were 'Members of the SA' and 'Members of the public showing support for the regime' both of which were chosen just 8 times. K+C, of course, have quite a few SA figures in their range and they have very recently brought out a figure depicting a WW1 veteran in civilian clothes, standing and saluting as the Nazi parade marches past in 1938

You probably won't be surprised to hear I have no such qualms or reservations about reading about such figures, or buying them, and on that note I thought I'd share with you some pictures of part of my LAH collection from the 'Berlin '38' range. I hope you like seeing them as much as I enjoy owning and collecting the figures they show

Himmler saluting the marchers




 
A close up of Hitler in his staff car
Goering, Goebbels and Rohm take to the balcony, and yes, I do know Rohm was dead by 1938. Surely I can be permitted a little artistic license?
Bormann, the doorman! I couldn't resist!
Bringing up the rear, Heydrich and more of the 'asphalt soldiers'



As I said earlier, I hope you like them. More to come at a later date, when I finish the next display!

No comments: