Pages

Sunday 17 July 2011

Simply Soldiers Updates

Hi there, and thanks again for checking in

Those of you with a keen eye might have noticed one or two changes and additions to the layout, and for those of you who haven't, I'm here to let you know what they are

Firstly, I've reduced the number of links to my mixes hosted on Soundcloud. Rather than having each of them displayed in the widget bar to the right, I'm now displaying links to the two most played mixes and anything new, so at the moment that means there are three links. Please check them out if you haven't already done so, especially the newly published track with the rather long and, perhaps, slightly perplexing title. No prizes involved, but I'd very much like to hear from anyone who can tell me why I chose to give it that name

The other major change involves the establishment of the Simply Soldiers Store, powered by Amazon!


Why not pop in and take a look. You'll find a number of categories and loads of products gathered together, all related in some way to the content of the blog, including books on military history, roleplaying, wargaming, military modelling and toy soldiers, models of various kinds, DVDs and lots more

Until next time. Happy hunting!

No comments: