Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Latest Additions: Wittmann Diorama Update

Just the other day I posted a handful of pictures relating to the progress of my Wittmann diorama. Since then, Dave at TM Terrain has managed to finish the job and he emailed me a number of photos of the completed piece. Here they are in all their glory

I'm planning to pick it up from Dave's home and workshop towards the end of the month so by the beginning of April I ought to be in a position to post some of my own photos with all of the purchased vehicles and figure sets in place. The FL figures shown in the photos are there purely to give some indication of scale

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I do



Three 'overviews' showing the main road where the two centre piece tanks will be positioned


The side road where the vehicle carrying the photographers will be placed.....

.....complete with a roadside shrine to Our Lady, a common sight in France and other European countries







I can hardly wait to get my hands on these and start placing the vehicles and figures. Happy days, and more photos, to follow

No comments: