Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

A Date For Your Diary

Next year, Saturday and Sunday 9th and 10th February to be precise, sees The British Airsoft Show and The British Shooting and Countryman Show coming together for what promises to be an epic two days of 'gun fun' and 'shooting related shenanigans'

Two airsoft buddies of mine, who used to shoot with me regularly as part of the team I'm in, and both of whom have recently moved down south due to work commitments, mentioned that they were planning to come up for it so chances are I'll be there along with the rest of 'the squad'

Both partners in the enterprise have a website you can easily check out. Take a look at the screenshots below and see if you're tempted to find out more






Not that I'm wishing my life away or anything silly like that, but I can barely wait to be there! See ya!

No comments: