Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Latest Additions

Without further ado, here comes the second of my planned LA installments featuring figures and vehicles recently added to my collection

This time it's a TGM vehicle, a version of the ubiquitous Opel Blitz truck painted in field grey and complete with 1st SS Panzer Division LAH markings to front and rear

I purchased this vehicle from the US as part of a larger consignment of figures and when it arrived the driver's side door had completely come away. TGM have mentioned in a couple of newsletters that similar things have happened before with other models, their recent Flak AA Quad 20mm being one such example. A quick touch up and a dab or two of Superglue soon sorted it out however



The following pictures show the OB set against the backdrop of one of my 'Normandy' dioramas alongside a number of K&C figures and vehicles





I've decided to display the OB, together with my recently acquired Raupenschlepper, as makeshift ambulances removing injured soldiers to a nearby field hospital. I already have one or two other casualty figures and with the addition of one or two more vehicles I want to try and acquire I think they would make an interesting new diorama. I might need to contact Dave at TM Terrain!







No comments: