Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Latest Additions

Let's keep this short and sweet. I've recently bought three mounted 'Asphalt Soldiers' to add to my growing collection of K&C LAH figures, the ones that were retired last month, or was it the month before? I'm getting on a bit now, so please forgive me if I appear a trifle confused

Anyway, here they are in all their glory, if that's in any way at all an appropriate word given what they represent. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do

First up, some shots of the individual riders standing alongside part of the Nuremberg Rally podium, followed by some group shots of the riders 'in situ' taking their place as part of my LAH Barracks diorama












Next up in the latest additions series will probably be the three Berlin '38 personality figures retired at the beginning of this month and, if my wallet allows, the first ever Britain's figures I've purchased

Happy Hunting!

No comments: